Pharma Info

Here For You !!!

                                                                                 PHARMA INFO  was founded by  Mr. Kaushal Kumar Yadav  (Foun...

About

                                                    

            PHARMA INFO was founded by Mr. Kaushal Kumar Yadav (Founder & Managing Director) in 2019 as Facebook Page, Now it is available as the website also with a vision to provide a piece of reliable information on the pharmacy field. Now, it has become the leading online Pharmacy platform in Nepal & India since it has been providing authentic and reliable information. It gives updates about Pharma News, Journals, and Job Vacancies, and also it gives a chance to share the manuscript of reviewed topics. Apart from this, Pharma Info is also available on Facebook as Page PHARMA INFO.







  A voice from Kaushal Kumar Yadav | Founder & Managing Director  

            Hello Guys! As you all know this is Kaushal, let me be frank and speak my inner feelings. Actually, I started this platform to give authentic information in the Pharmacy field. I started this on my Facebook Page and I get good results initially, so I decided to continue this on website as well. During that time, I didn't have any idea about creating a website,with the help of online research and youtube videos I Created a website successfully. After creating a website also, it was not easy to design a website so I thought it would be better to learn HTML Coding also, It was too tough and tedious. I used to learn the whole night after coming from college. Even sometimes I forget to eat. During that time, My friends used to quarrel with me because I didn't have time to speak and chat with them also. But now they feel proud of me. 

            During, this time one of my Classmate inspired and encouraged me a lot and supported me in all way ways, I would like to give special thanks for insisting on me .


Thanking You!


  Contact Details  

Mr. Kaushal Kumar Yadav | B. Pharm

Founder & Managing Director

E-mail: Ediyar.kaushal.617@gmail.com

Cell No : +91-6304718820 (India)

               +977-9825388045(Nepal)


  Editorial Board Members 

    1. Dr. M. Ravi | Chief Editor
    2. M. S. Riyazullah | Co- Editor
    3. Dr. Kavitha. S | Co-Editor
    4. Ms. K. Yamini Poorna | Co- Founder & Editor

  Advising Board Members 

    1. Mrs. A. Rekha Devi
    2. Ms. N. Naveena
    3. Ms. K. Hari Saranya 
    4. Ms. P. Divya Sree
    5. Mr.Sonu Kumar Mandal
    6. Mr. Kudumula Samara Simha Reddy
    7. Mr. B. Yugeswar
    8. Mr. K. Manoj
    9. Mr. B. Jagadeshwar Rao
    10. Mr. Ilavarasan
    11. Ms. C. Divya
    12. Ms. K. Soundarya
    13. R. Aishwarya
    14. M.Naveen Kumar

0 comentários: